Document & Workflow Automation for PCSchool
Improve efficiency through end-to-end creditor invoice process automation
FileBound delivers document and workflow automation applications that improve the operation of any organisation by connecting users with the information they need to work more efficiently and effectively.
PCSchool customers can use FileBound to automatically extract invoice data (significantly reducing data entry), route creditor invoices through a custom approval process and deposit the approved invoice data directly into PCSchool, This is done using the PCSchool FileBound Module and requires no human intervention.
Whether part of a broad ranging information management initiative or a localised school-led one, FileBound helps AP departments of all shapes and sizes:
- Remove bottlenecks to ensure that invoices are paid on time with less effort. No more time spent passing paper around, matching invoices to POs or other documentation, or chasing down approvals.
- Enforce Compliance with school policies and external mandates like government compliance legislation. Automated workflow guarantees that all of the proper procedures are followed and documented, enabling compliance with audits and preventing fraud.
- Increased visibility to make the right decisions to achieve school goals. Advanced analytics expose data about transaction volumes, financial liabilities and vendor interactions to identify areas for improvement.
- Eliminate missing and duplicate invoices that lead to missed, late or duplicate payments. The result: happier vendors and fewer service calls.
- Cut costs and delays associated with managing paper and electronic invoices. Invoices enter the system quickly, are routed automatically, are accessible from anywhere, thus reducing the amount of labour needed to complete AP processing. Costs for moving, filing, securing and storing paper documents are also eliminated.
- Free up valuable physical space by storing documents electronically.
If you would like to know more about the FileBound’s PCSchool integration capabilities please contact as email@example.com.