Simple and affordable with unlimited user or concurrent user licensing options.
FileBound on-Site is an affordable document and work management solution that addresses critical business needs and eliminates soft cost expenditures for organisations of all sizes. The challenge today is implementing seamless solutions that find, control, optimise and protect information created from many sources in different formats. FileBound addresses a range of user needs and offers broad functionality, including secure access, workflow and document archiving. Only FileBound offers unlimited user licensing, allowing you to adopt the solution across your entire organisation.
Document Management is a critical technology that helps companies manage high value files, in addition to scanned images. These systems should be able to handle electronic information, including Microsoft Office documents, Adobe documents as well as hundreds of other document types. In addition, a document management system handles other unstructured information, such as faxes, photographs, XML components, video clips, podcasts, hand-written notes and e-mail messages. FileBound is the premier document and work management solution ideally suited for organisations of all sizes.
On September 23, 2008. Gartner, Inc. [www.gartner.com], the technology world’s foremost authority published (condensed):
”… the primary trends that IT architects and planners must consider, are the following:
- ECM is becoming part of IT infrastructure.
- Compliance and information retention are high profile topics at the CxO-level.
- Integration of content repositories will be critical.
- Alternate delivery models, such as SaaS or software as a service are gaining increased interest.”
In Gartner’s 2008 survey of nearly 400 respondent organisations, approximately 69 percent reported that they had more than six content repositories. When you consider the industry statistics below, it becomes clear that businesses need to invest in a document management solution.
Organizations spend on average:
- $20 in labor to file a document *
- $120 in labor to find a misfiled document *
- $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document *
- 7.5 percent of all documents get lost; 3 percent of the remainder get misfiled *
- Professionals spend 5 – 15 percent of their time reading information, but up to 50 percent looking for it *
- $24 average cost to process a single invoice manually **
- 40% of 1,200 organizations surveyed indicated disaster recovery planning not a priority +
- 2 out of 5 companies who experience a disaster are out of business in 5 years ++
Source: * PricewaterhouseCoopers + Captaris ** IOMA ++ Gartner
Our customers use FileBound to:
- Gain control, manage and distribute document images seamlessly with all existing digital content.
- Streamline business processes throughout the organisation using our affordable workflow module.
- Eliminate preprinted forms and provide web access to critical forms to all employees, customers and vendors.
- Integrate their core line of business applications to the documents and content that support them.
- Maintain regulatory compliance through secure management and tracking of information access.
- Outsource their document management needs via FileBound Cloud.
- Quickly implement their document management strategy with FileBound Express.